Industry's only full access dock shelter that also provides high sealing efficiency. The exclusive Eliminator-GapMaster II Dock Shelter can save hundreds of dollars per year per dock position by preventing energy loss through exposed trailer door hinge gaps. The freshly redesigned Eliminator-GapMaster II also employs new technology to provide greater sealing efficiency, durability and long-term performance. It can also be retrofitted to your existing Rite-Hite Dock Shelter.
- Fully impactable side frames protect unit from damage from backing trailers.
- Full, unobstructed access to trailer loads by sealing perimeter of trailer.
- Rugged GapMaster™ hooks on curtains seal hinge-gaps on swing-out trailer doors. Provides dramatic energy savings. Also helps eliminate problematic "white space" at dock door openings, minimizing infiltration of dust and pests.
- HMWPE-wrapped foam side frames provide vertical stability and horizontal flexibility at extended projections ensuring maximum sealing effectiveness and longest product life.
- Slim profile (6" std) side frames create narrow footprint. Product fits tight spaces; can eliminate costly repositioning of lights, conduit, etc.
- Detachable side curtains allow easy removal and reattachment for ventilation or to replace or exchange curtains when needed.
- Fabric canopy header is independent of side frames, preventing damage to side frames and sagging of header under snow loads.
- Integral, fabric-wrapped rain gutter diverts water off sides of shelter.
- Header pivots to avoid damage if trailers back in off-center or higher than expected.
- Available with high-strength Durathon™ fabric - industry's only friction-resistant, high-wear fabric for added life.
- Available with Firefighter™ heat dissipating protection in head curtain to prevent burning from heat of trailer marker lights.
- 36-month money-back satisfaction guarantee when ordered with premium Frommelt® fabrics.
More Energy Savings at your Dock - Check out the PitMaster™ Under-leveler Seal to shave hundreds of dollars per year per dock position off your facility's heating or cooling costs, while also preventing infiltration of dirt, debris and insects into your building and eliminating white space.
Contact your Rite-Hite Representative for a free, customized energy loss analysis.