The Global Wheel-Lok restraint automatically engages the trailer's rear tire with one 20" barrier to provide safe engagement of virtually all trailer types.
GWL-2300 Features and Benefits
- Versatility and flexibility to safely restrain virtually all trailer types, including trailers without effective rear impact guards.
- Full-time communication of the Dok-Lok control box when entering and exiting the trailer is provided with Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu
- Maximum reliability and uptime provided by a simple, electro-mechanical design that employs few moving parts.
- Automatically positioned by the trailer, and the high-strength steel locking arm adjusts to different tire sizes for tight, reliable engagement. No external power required for positioning.
- Protects building and enhances seal effectiveness with dual wheel guides that help provide consistent, centered trailer positioning.
- Minimal maintenance and easy to access lubrication points.
- 1-year parts and labor warranty.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Johnson Equipment products.
- Extensive list of users confirms proven product performance and customer satisfaction.