The Manual Wheel-LokTM vehicle restraint offers simple operation in a cost-effective, versatile design to service a wide variety of trailers, such as hydraulic lift gates or trailers without rear impact guards (RIGs).
MWL-1300 Features and Benefits
- Versatility to safely restrain virtually all trailer types, including trailers without effective rear impact guards.
- Full-time communication of the Dok-Lok control box when entering and exiting the trailer is provided with Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu.
- Easily positioned with minimal force in front of rearmost or front, rear tire for reliable engagement.
- Protects the building and enhances seal effectiveness with a wheel guide that helps provide consistent, centered trailer positioning.
- Maximize reliability in a simple, mechanical design that employs few moving parts.
- Minimal maintenance with self-lubricated rollers and bushings.
- 1-year parts and labor warranty.