The impactable Survivor Dock Shelter can help you prevent the steep repair and replacement costs associated with ordinary, rigid-frame dock shelters. Thanks to rugged Neotec™ HMWPE side frame technology, Survivor shelters can withstand hits from off-center trailers without suffering permanent damage the way traditional shelters made of wood, fiberglass and steel can. The exceptional combination of flexible and highly durable material withstands not only trailer contact but also some environmental challenges: The side frame outer fabric layer will not discolor in sunlight and the V-Flow™ fabric header allows water to flow off the sides of the unit.
- Full, unobstructed access to trailer loads by sealing perimeter of trailer.
- Durable Neotec HMWPE side frame construction provides flexibility to withstand trailer impact.
- V-Flow fabric header design diverts water to the side of the unit.
- C-4 style head curtain rests with pressure on top of trailer, creating full-height clearance inside trailer.
- “Twistable” fiberglass stays provide positive side curtain seal pressure and resist cracking or breaking.
- Treated wood backer and aluminum trim angle resist rot, rust and decay, providing stability and an aesthetic appearance.
- Collapsible XLPE foam draft pads seal the lower corners and are damage and wear resistant.
- Available with high-strength Durathon™ fabric – industry's only friction-resistant, high-wear fabric for added life.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee.
More Energy Savings at your Dock - Check out the PitMaster™ Under-leveler Seal to shave hundreds of dollars per year per dock position off your facility's heating or cooling costs, while also preventing infiltration of dirt, debris and insects into your building and eliminating white space.
Contact your Rite-Hite Representative for a free, customized energy loss analysis