The VBR-600 Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraint is a recessed system designed to secure a semi-trailer to a loading dock by engaging the trailer's rear impact guard (RIG) with a large, vertical barrier.
VBR-600 Features and Benefits
- Flexibility to service a wide variety of trailers. Specialty trailers and trailers with liftgates can access the loading dock.
- Full-time communication of the Dok-Lok control box when entering and exiting the trailer is provided with Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu
- Virtually maintenance-free. Simple design incorporates switches that do not require adjustment as climatic conditions change.
- "Clean" dock face. Recessed design stores beneath the dock leveler pit.
- Dependable operation. Trailer's RIG is securely held by angled, vertical barrier. Single power unit allows combined operation of restraint and hydraulic leveler.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Johnson Equipment products.
- 2-year parts and labor warranty.