The Dock Seal and Shelter Discovery Presentation is presented by industry experts who can come to your facility to present information on the topics below.
Presentations are usually about 45 minutes to 1 hour in length.
All of the topics below are designed to educate you about the numerous
issues to be aware of when choosing a dock seal or shelter. At the end of the presentation, you should have a clear understanding of your seal or shelter requirements and the different types of seals and shelters which can address your needs.
Seals and Shelters Selection Guide
- Loading Dock Traffic
- Dock Layout
- Viable Options
- Sealing Efficiency
- Specific Needs in Your Facility
- Hinge Gap
- Accessing Trailer Loads
- Damage to Seal or Shelter
- Seal and Shelter Access Options
- Is Limited Access a Problem?
- Determining Seal or Shelter Life Expectancy
- Headers and Hoods
- Armor Pleats
- Summary of Recommendations
- Selecting a Manufacturer Who Stands Behind the Equipment
- Choosing a Dealer Who Offers Service and Support
- Dock and Door Service
- Product Demonstration-Education at a Higher Level