Vacant loading docks create a dangerous 4-foot drop-off for dock personnel and material handling equipment. The brutal reality of this dangerous drop-off is often recognized only after it is too late and a serious accident has happened.
Protect your employees and equipment with the Dok-Guardian Safety Barrier from Rite-Hite. Available in two models, the Dok-Guardian is a simple, easy-to-use safety solution for almost any loading dock.
Dok-Guardian Heavy Duty Unique Features
- Helps prevent fork trucks, pallet jacks, and pedestrians from falling off a loading dock.
- Manually positioned barrier easily fits across openings up to 16'5"’ wide.
- Barrier will stop a 10,000-pound fork truck traveling up to 4 miles per hour with little or no damage to the safety barrier.
- Simple, easy-to-use safety solution for almost any loading dock.
- 44” high red barrier with yellow restraining straps heightens dock drop-off awareness.
- 48” tall heavy-duty Warden Guards are constructed of 1/4” thick steel and provide excellent door track protection.
- Unique “pocket” design helps keep barrier positively stored and out of harm’s way.
- 1-year warranty