Leveler-Vu provides immedate Dok-Lok status notification to the forklift operator while inside the trailer.
Features and Benefits
- Leveler-Vu lights mount to the back of the leveler into the standard weather seal channel with integrated brush seal for sealing.
- Exclusive design provides clear, line-of-sight Dok-Lok status to the forklift driver while insideof the trailer.
- Reduces accidents by enhancing visual communication of the Dok-Lok control box.
- Reference point of the leveler location for the lift truck operator when backing out of the trailer.
- Mirrors status of the inside light on the Dok-Lok control box - green light means the trailer is safely secured to the loading dock with a Dok-Lok restraint. Red light indicates the trailer is not secured and it is unsafe to enter.
- Energy savings - low voltage 12 VDC LED lights.
- Fully epoxy sealed for damp environment.
- Below surface of stored leveler for non-direct contact of fork truck traffic.
- Standard on Dok-Lok restraints.
- When ordered with a Dok-Lok vehicle restraint, the Rite-Vu product warranty will follow the corresponding Dok-Lok warranty. If not ordered with a Dok-Lok, one-year parts and labor.