Visually communicates when a forklift is inside of a trailer, helping to reduce forklift-pedestrian collisions.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive system design detects when a forklift is inside a trailer, using infrared receivers and transmitter.
- Visually communicates to dock personnel when a lift truck is inside of a trailer.
- Amber lights located on each side of the overhead door at eye level turn on when a forklift enters the trailer and turn off when it exits.
- Reduces accidents from forklift-pedestrian collisions and multiple forklifts servicing the same truck trailer.
- Alerts forklift operators with an audible alarm and switches Dok-Lok lights on the exterior of the dock to red, telling the truck driver it is unsafe to depart, if the Dok-Lok vehicle restraint is inadvertently unlocked.
- Virtual filament technology reduces light pollution and allows for directional light.
- Energy savings - one low voltage 12VDC LED light in each light emitting fixture .
- When ordered with a Dok-Lok vehicle restraint, the Rite-Vu product warranty will follow the corresponding Dok-Lok warranty. If not ordered with a Dok-Lok, one-year parts and labor .