The freshly redesigned ComboShelter II impactable dock shelter offers the ultimate solution to the unique challenges associated with sealing a variety of trailer traffic that includes trailers with liftgates and other rear extensions. The ComboShelter is industry's only shelter that is specially engineered to provide not only the proper sizing to effectively seal a range of trailers, but also the rugged side frame construction and head curtain and side curtain reinforcing required to ensure the unit holds up under the extreme wear and tear that these situations create.
- Fully impactable side frames protect unit from damage from backing trailers.
- Seals around perimeter of trailer allowing full, unobstructed access to trailer loads.
- Extended projection to ensure adequate seal around trailers with liftgates and other rear extensions.
- Adjustable C-4 style head curtain rests with pressure on trailer top allowing full height clearance in trailer.
- *HMWPE-wrapped foam side frames provide vertical stability and horizontal flexibility at extended projections to ensure maximum sealing effectiveness and longest product life.
- Fabric reinforcing on insides of side curtains and head curtains prevents added wear due to curtain backlash from over-penetrated trailers.
- Slim profile (6" std) side frames create narrow footprint. Product fits tight spaces; can eliminate costly repositioning of lights, conduit, etc.
- Detachable side curtains allow easy removal and reattachment for ventilation or to replace or exchange curtains when needed.
- Fabric canopy header is independent of side frames, preventing damage to side frames and sagging of header under snow loads.
- Integral, fabric-wrapped rain gutter diverts water off sides of shelter.
- Header pivots to avoid damage if trailers back in off-center or higher than expected.
- Available with high-strength Durathon™ - industry's only friction-resistant, high-wear fabric for added life.
- Available with Firefighter™ heat dissipating protection in head curtain to prevent burning from heat of trailer marker lights.
- 36-month money-back satisfaction guarantee when ordered with premium Frommelt® fabrics.
More Energy Savings at your Dock - Check out the PitMaster™ Under-leveler Seal to shave hundreds of dollars per year per dock position off your facility's heating or cooling costs, while also preventing infiltration of dirt, debris and insects into your building and eliminating white space.
Contact your Rite-Hite Representative for a free, customized energy loss analysis.