The automatic resetting Safescape® T5000 Series Fire Door Systems, with built-in emergency egress are vertical acting, coiling fire doors and are available with multiple swinging type egress doors.
• T5000 Series Fire Door Systems utilize the Auto-Set® system and therefore are automatically tested and reset.
• The T5000 Series Fire Door Systems offer design flexibility by allowing the design professional to visually open up an area.
• The T5000 Series Fire Door Systems can be used in areas of high occupancy load requirements typically exceeding up to or over 3,000 persons.
• The T5000 Series Fire Door Systems require a minimum amount of side room. They require approximately 9 feet of headroom.
• The T5000 Series Fire Door Systems are completely undetectable when in the stored fire ready position and require no electricity or battery back-up systems when they are activated in the self-closing fire condition mode.
The T5000 Series Fire Door Systems eliminate conventional construction which can vastly reduce the desired form, function and appearance of the opening by installing multiple swinging doors and mullions.
The T5000 Series Fire Door Systems are generally used in high occupancy applications such as convention centers, casinos, arenas, sports centers and museums. The intent is to allow for large spaces or areas to remain open and clear for ease of circulation and aesthetical desires.
The AC8000 Series is comprised of seven accordion folding fire door system variations. The AC8000 Series is available in both manual and motor operated versions and they are available with and without emergency egress doors. These units are available with either 7″ panels for a 9″ pocket width requirement or with 14″ panels for a 16″ pocket width requirement.
• The AC8000 Series Accordion Fire Door Systems are easy to test and can be automatically reset. • The AC8000 Series Accordion Fire Door Systems require only 6″ of head room and can be designed as bi-parting fire door systems.
• The AC8000 Series Accordion Fire Door Systems are completely undetectable when in the stored fire ready position.
• The AC8000 Series Fire Door Systems do not require floor tracks.
• The AC8000 Series Fire Door Systems can navigate around contoured openings.
Without egress doors they can navigate around a radius as small as 1′-6″. With egress doors they require a 5′-0″ radius.
The AC8000 Series Accordion Fire Door Systems eliminate the need for conventional construction which utilized unsightly permanent door frames and swinging doors. The conventional method reduces opening size and obstructs desired sight lines.
The AC8400, AC8500, AC8700, AC8800 and AC8900 Fire Door Systems are ideal for any application where fire protection and emergency egress is needed and conventional swinging doors would not provide an adequate and desirable solution. The AC8200 and AC8600 are ideal for any application where just fire protection is required and egress is not an issue.
Ideal applications are:
Cross-corridor situations in schools and hospitals as well as area separations. They are ideal solutions for fire protection in area separation walls, occupancy separations, elevator lobby and corridor separations. The AC8000 Series Fire Door Systems have become increasingly designed into casinos, museums and retail areas.
The H200 is a horizontal coiling fire & smoke rated shutter. It is a motor operated system which is designed and manufactured as a fail-safe unit utilizing the Auto-Set® operator. The unit is driven to the closed position by our patented self-closing mechanism, much like our S9000 and S4000 models. The H200 has been tested and approved by UL and ITS. The H200 is also available with a smoke and draft rating and has been tested under UL 1784
The H200 is of a compact design and offers design professionals the flexibility of using one horizontal fire and smoke rated shutter in lieu of several conventional roll down fire doors to protect horizontal fire penetrations in a facility.
The H200 is used to reduce smoke evacuation costs and costs related to deluge systems. It can also be used to eliminate multiple vertical acting fire doors which can be unsightly due to the position of vertical columns and mullions.
The H200 is ideal for closing off penetrations in ceilings for atrium conditions as well as convenience stairways, escalator enclosures and skylights.
The automatic resetting S4000 Fire Door Systems are side coiling fire doors that are UL classified for up to 3 hours. The S4000 Fire Door Systems are side activated which allow the doors to navigate around curves and contoured openings.
• The S4000 Fire Door Systems are easy to test and automatically reset.
• The S4000 Fie Door Systems require only 6″ of headroom and can be designed as bi-parting fire door systems.
• The S4000 Fire Door Systems do not require electricity or battery back-up systems when they are activated in the self-closing fire condition mode.
• S4000 Fire Door Systems are available without floor tracks.
The S4000 Fire Door Systems can be used when a conventional Auto-SetTM Fire Door does not provide a solution due to headroom restrictions or at separations where the ability to navigate around contoured openings and tight curves is a requirement.