Johnson Equipment offers the industry’s most extensive and organized preventive maintenance program for your loading dock levelers, vehicle restraints, and overhead doors. Our program minimizes costly repairs and downtime. Johnson Equipment technicians are factory trained to properly inspect and maintain your equipment.
Our process features an in-depth inspection report that lists each component part specific to your equipment. These preventative maintenance reports are stored in our online service system and can be called up at a moments notice, giving you the insight necessary to keep your equipment in a safe and working condition.
Your scheduled loading dock service and warehouse repair from Johnson Equipment is managed by our dedicated office coordinators. We will schedule your service appointments for you, ensuring everything goes according to plan with our preventive maintenance program.
Our 5 Step Preventive Maintenance Program
- Technicians thoroughly clean equipment and components to ensure longer life and a more efficient workplace. Prevents dirt and debris from clogging working parts and causing premature wear.
- Technicians apply correct lubricants in proper places to ensure equipment works efficiently. This means downtime is reduced since components are protected from wear, moisture, and corrosion.
- Equipment that is improperly adjusted can waste time and create hazards. All necessary components are adjusted properly to make sure equipment works smoothly and consistently.
- Technicians thoroughly inspect equipment and are trained to bring small problems to your attention before they become big issues. Predictive maintenance solutions are offered as needed.
- We provide documentation to show service work that has been completed and to indicate areas of problems, saving you potential headaches down the road.
What is Preventive Maintenance?
Preventive maintenance is a planned, scheduled, and routine maintenance of your industrial equipment to prevent downtime and ensure an efficient running facility. It is important to have routine preventive maintenance to keep your equipment up to date and eliminate facility breakdowns.
Johnson Equipment’s preventive maintenance program is a thorough and scheduled maintenance for your loading dock equipment. We go through our 5 steps of preventative maintenance evaluation to help keep your equipment running and point out any potential issues before problems arrive.