Clear, concise communication is critical to safety at the loading dock. Lights and alarms should clearly inform dock personnel when they can safely enter and exit a truck trailer and inform truck drivers when it is safe to depart.
Rite-Hite communication systems and controls offer:
- Rugged components that resist damage in harsh loading dock environments.
- Non-adjustable control switches that are factory set for optimum performance.
- Low-profile outside lights prevent damage from backing trailers.
- Light communication packages are available separately – a safer remedy than wheel chocks alone.
- Multiple pieces of dock equipment that can be interconnected or interlocked to attain a customized sequence of operation.