Corner-Vu provides immedate Dok-Lok status notification to the forklift operator before entering the trailer.
Features and Benefits
- Corner-Vu lights-are located on the upper corners of the interior dock door.
- Exclusive designprovides clear, line-of-sight Dok-Lok status-without any obstructions in the forklift driver’s view.
- Reduces accidentsby enhancing visual communication of the Dok-Lok control box.
- Mirrors status of the inside light on the Dok-Lok control box– green light means the trailer is safely secured to the loading dock with a Dok-Lok restraint. Red light indicates the trailer is not secured and it is unsafe to enter.
- Virtual filament technology reduces light pollution and allows for directional light
- Energy savings – one dual color, low voltage 12VDC LED light per light emitting fixture.
- Reference point-for the overhead door opening.
- Standard on Dok-Lok- restraints.
- When ordered with a Dok-Lok vehicle restraint, the Rite-Vu product warranty will follow the corresponding Dok-Lok warranty. If not ordered with a Dok-Lok, one-year parts and labor.