Benefits of the Rite-Hite Dok-Guardian XL Safety Barrier
Aids in stopping accidents at the loading dock
- Keeps pallet jacks, forklifts and workers from falling off the loading dock.
- Helps guard the four-foot drop off at the end of the loading dock that can lead to serious injury or death.
- Complies with OSHA’s 1910.29 Walking Working Surfaces requirements for guardrails.
- Support and added security of a secondary ergonomic assist handle.
An impact resistant design
- Heavy Duty model designed to stop up to 30,000 lbs.
- Light Duty model designed to stop up to 5,500 lbs.
- 58 inch high bright red PVC-coated fiberglass mesh curtain with four bright yellow heavy-duty restraint straps and three black vertical straps.
- Creates an obvious visible warning sign.
- Operates manually and easily fits across openings up to twelve feet, five inches wide.
- Anchored on either side by sixty-two inch tall yellow safety door guards for ideal door track protection
- Retracts into one door guard for convenient loading and unloading.
Flexible Safety Barrier Design
- Usable for inside a facility to separate workers from heavy equipment
- Made to integrate with the Rite-Hite’s Dok-Commander interlock system to ensure full time loading dock safety
- The red notification light on the Dok-Lok control box indicates when the Dok-Guardian’s curtain is safely locked across the opening.
- When the Dok-Lok is unlocked the notification light turns green, the Dok Guardian interlock releases allowing for loading and unloading.
Get a Quote