The fully impactable Eliminator II Dock Shelter is loaded with advantages that make it the industry's most popular soft-sided dock shelter. Freshly redesigned to deliver greater value than ever before, the Eliminator II offers full-access sealing plus the ultimate in long-term durability.
- Fully impactable side frames protect unit from damage from backing trailers.
- Seals around perimeter of trailer allowing full, unobstructed access to trailer loads.
- Adjustable C-style head curtain can be raised to accommodate taller trailers.
- HMWPE-wrapped foam side frames provide vertical stability and horizontal flexibility at extended projections to ensure maximum sealing effectiveness and longest product life.
- Slim profile (6" std) side frames create narrow footprint. Product fits tight spaces; can eliminate costly repositioning of lights, conduit, etc.
- Detachable side curtains allow easy removal and reattachment for ventilation or to replace or exchange curtains when needed.
- Fabric canopy header is independent of side frames, preventing damage to side frames and sagging of header under snow loads.
- Integral, fabric-wrapped rain gutter diverts water off sides of shelter.
- Header pivots to avoid damage if trailers back in off-center or higher than expected.
- Available with high-strength Durathon™ - industry's only friction-resistant, high-wear fabric for added life.
- Available with Firefighter™ heat dissipating protection in head curtain to prevent burning from heat of trailer marker lights.
- Available with integral GapMaster™ hooks to seal trailer door hinge gaps, prevent energy loss and save hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs.
- Available in ComboShelter™ design with special features to address unique challenges at docks serving liftgate and other trailers.
- 36-month money-back satisfaction guarantee when ordered with premium Frommelt® fabrics.
More Energy Savings at your Dock - Check out the PitMaster™ Under-leveler Seal to shave hundreds of dollars per year per dock position off your facility's heating or cooling costs, while also preventing infiltration of dirt, debris and insects into your building and eliminating white space.
Contact your Rite-Hite Representative for a free, customized energy loss analysis.