Frommelt’s most durable dock seal features an exclusive pleatless, friction-resistant side pad design and the new High Performance Header design that provides greater durability and sealing efficiency than standard dock seal headers. This is your best dock seal investment on high-traffic docks or those with extreme conditions such as decline approaches or yard jockey use.
- Durathon™ fabric reinforcing wrap – All trailer and forklift contact surfaces are reinforced with high-strength, friction-resistant Durathon fabric over flexible vinyl base fabric for extreme wear resistance. This double-layer protection runs full height on front and inside beveled surface of side pads and resists wear by reducing friction from trailer pressure and forklift contact.
- Rugged pleatless design – Extra-durable construction eliminates the need for troublesome wear pleats. Tough Durathon corner wear boots help ensure long life at the highest wear points.
- Replaceable wear components – Corner wear boots and head curtain face are attached with Velcro and are quickly and easily replaced, if needed, for simple, low-cost maintenance or upgrades.
- Firefighter™ protection – Triple-layer foil heat-dissipation system in header prevents burning from the heat build-up of compressed trailer marker lights. Firefighter protection is also available in side pads.
- 36-month money-back satisfaction guarantee – Built to Frommelt’s high standards for quality and performance, Insulator II Dock Seals are backed by a full, 3-year money-back guarantee of satisfaction in addition to the standard 12-month parts and labor warranty.
- Model IDHP: Durable, pivoting head pad – Unique, backerless construction creates lower pressure when trailer backs in for reduced friction and wear. Integral poly stabilizing panel and beveled design help prevent sagging of head pad caused by severe inward and downward pressure from trailers.
- Model IDHC: Self-locking head curtain – Adjustable head curtain features self-locking sealing edge that automatically locks in place when trailer backs in and compresses the side pads. Reduces gaps at trailer top and corners that are typical problems on dock seals with traditional head curtain designs.
More Energy Savings at your Dock – Check out the PitMaster™ Under-leveler Seal to shave hundreds of dollars per year per dock position off your facility's heating or cooling costs, while also preventing infiltration of dirt, debris and insects into your building and eliminating white space.
Contact your Rite-Hite Representative for a free, customized energy loss analysis.