The new, totally redesigned RainGuard RG-3000 rain diverting header seal provides expanded coverage range, greater durability, and better sealing against water on your docks than any other sealing system available.
- Protect product from damage or contamination.
- Eliminate wet, slippery conditions on the dock.
- Increase employee comfort and productivity.
- Weighted, cylindrical sealing member provides consistent, uniform pressure across full width of trailer top, diverting water off sides.
- 15″ coverage range seals trailers 12′ 3″ – 13′ 6″ off grade.
- Rugged Neotec™ front plates take thousands of impacts.
- Flexible, articulating front sweep action allows sealing of taller trailers without damage.
- Exclusive pivoting canopy header helps prevent frame and seal damage if trailers come in higher than expected.
- Easy to install and no required maintenance.
- Retrofits virtually any existing seal or shelter
- Trial units available
- 36-month money-back customer satisfaction guarantee!
More Energy Savings at your Dock – Check out the PitMaster™ Under-leveler Seal to shave hundreds of dollars per year per dock position off your facility’s heating or cooling costs, while also preventing infiltration of dirt, debris and insects into your building and eliminating white space.