The RHR-1000 Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraint is the industry’s premium trailer restraint, offering the highest level of safety and performance with a unique rotating hook design.
RHR-1000 Features and Benefits
- Helps prevent all types of trailer separation using a unique rotating hook design, such as aggressive early departure, trailer creep and dock walk, as well as trailer tip over from landing gear collapse or trailer up-ending.
- Full-time communication of the Dok-Lok control box when entering and exiting the trailer is provided with Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu .
- 9″ low-profile housing accommodates largest variety of trailer rear impact guards (RIGs).
- Full-range rotating hook reaches over 6″ to help maintain engagement in below-dock endload situations.
- Two-point entrapment of the rotating hook with the RIG ensures proper engagement during loading and unloading.
- Powerful extension springs provide superior upward force against RIG to keep trailer secure during loading, even with air-ride trailers.
- Automatically positioned utilizing energy of backing trailer.
- Stored above ground to stay clear of debris, ice and snow for maximum reliability.
- Designed to withstand impact of trailers backing in at the dock.
- Universal controls feature audible alarm with coded override, outside light monitors, simple trouble-shooting and self-diagnostics.
- Interior and exterior LED lights provide long life and use less energy. Interior, colored LED bulbs help prevent miscommunication in the event a lens cover is missing or broken.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Johnson Equipment products.
- 5-year parts and labor warranty.
- Extensive list of repeat users confirms proven product performance and customer satisfaction.