Built with Frommelt's signature quality, the WG-410 Dock Shelter provides both a form-fitting perimeter seal for the top and sides of docked trailers, and full, unobstructed access to loads for efficient material handling. The WG-410 provides basic shelter protection, for year-round energy conservation and a more comfortable working environment.
- Treated wood backer resists rot and decay.
- Translucent fiberglass panels on top and sides allow light into loading area.
- Raked header diverts water off sides of unit.
- "Twistable" fiberglass stays resist cracking or breaking to maintain positive curtain pressure against trailer. Stay ends are rounded and capped to prevent curtain wear-through.
- Rugged ArmorPleats™ on corners of head curtain help extend product life.
- High strength, friction-resistant Durathon™ fabric available for ultimate wear.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee in addition to standard 1-year parts and labor warranty.
More Energy Savings at your Dock - Check out the PitMaster™ Under-leveler Seal to shave hundreds of dollars per year per dock position off your facility's heating or cooling costs, while also preventing infiltration of dirt, debris and insects into your building and eliminating white space.
Contact your Rite-Hite Representative for a free, customized energy loss analysis.