Johnson Equipment Loading Dock Design Presentation* is presented by industry experts who can come to your facility to present information on the topics below.
Presentations are usually about 1 hour in length.
Trends Affecting the Loading Dock (Bigger, Lower Trucks)
- Air Suspension Trailers
- Low Profile Tires
- Varying Trailer Bed Heights
Dock Layout Considerations
- Dock Leveler Length, Width, Capacity
- Door Size Considerations
- Material Handling Equipment Limitations
Safety Issues at the Dock
- Why is the Loading Dock a Danger Zone
- Causes of Loading Dock Accidents
- Trailer Separation
- Vacant Loading Docks
Innovative Solutions and Products
- Specifying the Right Equipment to Meet Your Client’s Needs
- Available Equipment Features
- Dock Levelers
- Vehicle Restraints
- Industrial Doors
- Aftermarket Parts and Products
*Johnson Equipment is registered with the AIA Continuing Education System (AIA/CES).
This one hour program offers (1) Learning Unit, which will be reported directly to the AIA/CES for AIA members.