Injuries to workers who are struck or crushed by commercial overhead doors are always a concern in industrial workplaces. Fortunately, injuries from overhead doors and roll up doors can be avoided. At Johnson Equipment, safety is a core value that drives our passion for providing comprehensive safety training presentations that include practical and actionable steps to improve the safety of your loading dock and help your company comply with the latest industry safety standards and regulations.
Overhead Door Safety Presentation TopicsJohnson Equipment’s industry experts are available to visit your facility for a presentation on overhead door safety. Presentations are usually about 45 minutes to 1 hour in length. Topics include:
- What is the Current Condition of Your Doors?
- Why is Your Industrial Door Choice Important?
- Door Accident Types
- Variety of Options Create Many Variables
- The Challenge: Provide the Best Solutions with the Safest Door Available
- How Does that Happen?
- Safety Issues to Consider
- Use Activation to Your Advantage
- Industrial Door Product Solutions
- High Speed Roll-up Door Advances
- Bi-Parting Door Advantages
- Breakthrough Loading Dock Doors