The Cold Storage Door Design Presentation* is presented by industry experts who can come to your facility to present information on the topics below. Presentations are usually about 45 minutes to 1 hour in length.
Problems Facing Cold Storage Doors Today
- Busy Facilities
- High and Low Traffic Openings
- Safety, Maintenance and Support Concerns
- Energy Costs
Variety of Doors on the Market
- Types of Doors
- Most Doors are Misapplied
- Reasons for Misapplied Doors
The Challenge: Put the Right Door in the Right Application
- Properly Survey Opening
- Analyze the Application
- Keep Safety First
- Choose the Proper Activation
- Door Selection
Innovative Products to Solve Cold Storage Problems
- Bi-Parting Doors
- High Speed Roll-up Doors
- Loading Dock Doors
Johnson Equipment is registered with the AIA Continuing Education System (AIA/CES).
This one hour program offers (1) Learning Unit, which will be reported directly to the AIA/CES for AIA members.
- Dock and Door Service
- Product Demonstration-Education at a Higher Level