Johnson Equipment mechanical dock levelers provide an economical, reliable solution for basic dock leveler applications.
RHM Mechanical Dock Leveler Features and Benefits
- Smooth Transition Constant-radius rear hinge, two-point crown control on the front lip hinge, and an optimized lip chamfer provide a smooth transition from the facility floor to the trailer for your operators, forklifts and products.
- Rugged ramp control is the industry's most reliable hold-down and includes a 9-tooth pawl and ratchet bar system.
- Smooth, consistent walk-down provided by unique counterbalance system.
- Hydrachek® lip assist system provides consistent reliable lip extension.
- Yieldable lip helps prevent potential damage from backing trailers.
- Dual safety stops help protect against uncontrolled platform free-fall.
- Exclusive Safe-T-Strut TM maintenance support system protects personnel during clean out and inspection and provides lockout/tag out capability. The unique through-the-lip design keeps the strut in place when the leveler is raised to the highest position or is impacted by lift truck.
- Seal beneath and around the dock leveler - PitMasterTM Under-leveler Seal is an available option that helps prevent energy loss, improve dock cleanliness and increase employee comfort.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Johnson Equipment products.
- Up to 20 year money back warranty based on the Dock Leveler Investment Guide.