Rite-Hite’s RHV Vertical Storing Hydraulic Dock Leveler offers superior environmental and security control and a smooth transition between the warehouse floor and the trailer bed.
RHV Vertical Storing Dock Leveler Features and Benefits
- Maximum environmental control with the overhead door closing to the pit floor. This helps reduce dust, debris and rodents from entering the facility and eliminates the energy loss from a pit style leveler when stored.
- Improves security by minimizing the points of entry into the facility with the door closed to the pit floor.
- Smooth transition design includes a constant-radius rear hinge, two-point crown control on the front lip hinge and an optimized lip chamfer to reduce jolts to your fork lift operators, product and equipment.
- Easy pit clean-out – Vertical storing designs allows for easy, routine cleaning or full wash-down.
- Safe power-up/power-down control – Constant-pressure push-button controls keep operator in control of leveler movement at all times. Safer than power-up/gravity-down units.
- Tilt-back control allows the leveler to store over-center, reducing pressure on the hydraulic system.
- Full-range free-float – Mechanical counterbalance valve allows leveler to float when positioned in the trailer.
- Environmentally friendly – Hydraulic fluid is biodegradable and out performs traditional industrial-grade fluid.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Rite-Hite products.
- Up to 20 year money back warranty based on the Dock Leveler Investment Guide.
RHV dock levelers can be installed in continuous or T-style pit configurations.
Increase security and climate control with a RHV Drive-Thru Application
The Drive-Thru Application allows the trailer doors to remain closed until the trailer is positioned at the loading dock. This allows for an uninterrupted cold chain and provides an additional level of security with dock personnel having control over the trailer doors.