Injuries to workers who are struck or crushed by commercial overhead doors are always a concern in industrial workplaces. Fortunately, injuries from overhead doors and roll up doors can be avoided.At Johnson Equipment, safety is a core value that drives our passion for providing comprehensive safety training presentations that include practical and actionable steps to improve the safety of your loading dock and help your company comply with the latest industry safety standards and regulations.
Overhead Door Safety Presentation TopicsJohnson Equipment’s industry experts are available to visit your facility for a presentation on overhead door safety. Presentations are usually about 45 minutes to 1 hour in length. Topics include:
- What is the Current Condition of Your Doors?
- Why is Your Industrial Door Choice Important?
- Door Accident Types
- Variety of Options Create Many Variables
- The Challenge: Provide the Best Solutions with the Safest Door Available
- How Does that Happen?
- Safety Issues to Consider
- Use Activation to Your Advantage
- Industrial Door Product Solutions
- High Speed Roll-up Door Advances
- Bi-Parting Door Advantages
- Breakthrough Loading Dock Doors
Loading Dock Safety Training PresentationLoading docks present a variety of risks both to the well being of workers in the material handling zone and to the expensive equipment used in this area. Protect your people and your product from harm by equipping your team with the knowledge and products that they need to maintain a safe loading dock. Johnson Equipment’s Loading Dock Safety Presentation is provided by our team of industry experts. We are available to visit your facility to present information on loading dock safety rules and regulations that can have immediate impact on the security of your workspace.
Loading Dock Safety Training TopicsJohnson Equipment’s industry safety experts have designed our safety training presentation to cover a broad overview of safety principles, enforce best practices, and answer specific questions tailored to the needs of your individual business. The Johnson Equipment Loading Dock Safety Training Presentation answers a number of questions including:
- Why is the loading dock a danger zone?
- How often do accidents occur at a loading dock?
- What are the costs of a dangerous dock?
- What safety solutions are available?
- How safe is your dock?
Loading Dock Safety Training AttendeesLoading dock safety training is a valuable experience for anyone involved in day-to-day activities in the material handling area of a loading dock. Our safety experts recommend this presentation to:
- Safety Committee Members
- Safety Managers
- Transportation Warehouse Managers
- Plant Managers