The RHR-600 Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraint is the most popular truck trailer restraint, offering unique safety and operational benefits.
RHR-600 Features and Benefits
- Helps prevent all types of trailer separation such as aggressive early departure, trailer creep and dock walk, as well as trailer tip-over from landing gear collapse or trailer up-ending.
- Full-time communication of the Dok-Lok control box when entering and exiting the trailer is provided with Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu
- Unique full-range rotating hook reaches over 6" to help maintain engagement in below-dock end-load situations.
- Powerful extension springs provide superior upward force against RIG to keep trailer secure during loading, even with air-ride trailers.
- Automatically positioned utilizing energy of backing trailer.
- Stored above ground to stay clear of debris, ice and snow for maximum reliability.
- Designed to withstand impact of trailers backing in at the dock.
- Universal controls feature audible alarm with override and easy interconnecting functions.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Johnson Equipment products.
- 2-year parts and labor warranty.
- Extensive list of repeat users confirms proven product performance and customer satisfaction.