Rite-Vu is a complete detection and visual management warning system. It consists of three separate products, including: Corner-Vu, Leveler-Vu and Pedestrian-Vu.
Rite-Vu Features and Benefits
- Helps prevent forklift-pedestrian collisions.
- Helps reduce catastrophic trailer separation accidents.
- Clear, concise communication to the right person, at the right time, in the right location.
- Virtual filament technology reduces light pollution and allows for directional light.
Three individual products. One complete visual safety system:
- Pedestrian-Vu visually communicates to loading dock personnel if a forklift is inside a trailer.
- Corner-Vu provides immediate Dok-Lok status-at-a-glance to the forklift driver before entering the trailer.
- Leveler-Vu confirms Dok-Lok status to the forklift driver while inside the trailer.
- When ordered with a Dok-Lok vehicle restraint, the Rite-Vu product warranty will follow the corresponding Dok-Lok warranty. If not ordered with a Dok-Lok, one-year parts and labor.